Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cards 2010

I love this idea! I am so happy that one of my favorite scrappers, Laura Vegas (Laura's Blog) shared this idea with us scrappers. I did it last year Christmas Cards 2009 and just finished this years. Such a cool way to keep the pictures from all the Christmas cards we get.
Here is the front of the folder. I took my favorite pictures from our session and uploaded them to Costco, made a collage and then had it printed. It was super cheap! I'm going to have to do it again. I used Making Memories Noel collection for the entire thing. Wish I had bought all of the accessories, this line is CUTE!

This is the inside of the folder. I couldn't cut up a couple of the cards, they were just too cute to cut into pieces. My favorite card this year was from the Lloyd family. They are so creative and funny!

This is the back. A handmade card that I love and our Christmas card along with a card that wouldn't fit on the inside.


I already put this in our album. I'm starting to get my creativeness back!!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

this is awesome cindee! and it looks a million times better than the folder i did. lol! thanks for sharing with me. i have my photo cards pulled out for this christmas and last christmas ... i want to get those on a layout really soon. i have a few cards that i just can't bring myself to cut up though. i'll have to figure out how to work the entire thing into the design.

corners of my life said...

Looks like you are a very talented scrapper.